Never mind Hillary’s memoir, yesterday’s top book release was Fodor’s 2017 Washington, D.C. guide book (you want to eat crap?). I updated its Where to Eat section. Buy it now at fine book stores or Amazon. Thanks!
For this project, I
- determined 150 restaurants worthy of inclusion
- wrote reviews for restaurants new to the guide
- updated reviews of restaurants that’d been in the previous versions and verified their accuracy
- determined the top 15 percent of restaurants worthy of the Fodor’s Choice honor
- wrote and revised the introduction to the chapter and descriptions of each neighborhood