My wife and I are about to take a two-week vacation, so there’ll be no new posts until early September. I’d hoped to get ahead and schedule some entries to post in my absence but got caught up finishing work for clients.
We’re heading north to revisit some old favorite cities and also check out some new locales:
- Nantucket for two nights with my parents
- Freeport, ME, for a night, taking classes at L.L. Bean (archery and kayaking are the most likely subjects)
- Bar Harbor, ME and Acadia National Parks for three nights of camping, kayaking, and grilling lobster
- Quebec City for three nights
- Montreal for three nights, staying with a friend
- Bennington, VT, to see some more friends