Lonely Planet has printed more than 120 million books in 11 languages. Along with guidebooks and eBooks to almost every destination on the planet, Lonely Planet publishes gift and reference titles, a website and magazine, and digital travel products and apps.
Lonely Planet’s website draws more than 11 million monthly visitors. Examples of my contributions to it include
- “Disney cruise ship offers Jedi training”
- “Will Airbnb’s Apple TV app be a useful resource for travellers?”
- “How to follow in footsteps of Taylor Swift’s Wildest Dreams“
- “New app allows users to send messages without internet connection“
- “Revealed: five Kickstarter projects that could improve your travel experience“
- “Straight Into Compton: what to see in NWA’s neighborhood as movie is released“