Check out my UpTake and Louisville.com articles from December 2009 and January 2010.
- The Ranch at Rock Creek: Experience Montana’s natural beauty in luxury
- Stay in one of Edinburgh’s best neighborhoods, and save money doing it, by renting an apartment
- Goethe, Bach and you: Experience luxury and history at Weimar Germany’s Hotel Elephant
- With its clean and convenient accommodations, Berlin’s Heart of Gold hostel offers ‘the starship class in backpacking’
- Relax or play in luxury at Finca Cortesin, a resort on Spain’s Costa del Sol
- Explore Tuscany on horseback at Il Paretaio, just 30 minutes from Florence and Siena
- Flying Pig provides the ambiance you’d expect from an Amsterdam youth hostel
- Rent a studio apartment in Paris’s Marais to save money and have more authentic experience
- First Ritz-Carlton Reserve resort, Phulay Bay, opened yesterday in Krabi, Thailand
- Relais Chateaux Hotel La Torre del Visco offers luxurious escape in Spain’s countryside
- Louisville’s Bashford Manor Bed and Breakfast mixes romance and history
- HullabaLOU announces new artists: Quantity trumps quality again
- Kenny G jilts Louisville Orchestra on Valentine’s Day Eve concert; orchestra sad but moving on
- Sorry Louisville, you don’t have Richard Marx to kick around anymore at HullabaLOU
- Zach’s weekend picks: The Starry Sky, Paula Poundstone, Halfway to Forecastle
- Support Haiti and local Louisville businesses at the same time
- Zach’s weekend picks: Bardstown Road lights it up (but what else is new)
- Does Louisville’s Saint Xavier High School need to teach teenage boys to do that?
- New Year’s Eve in Louisville: Zach’s last-minute suggestions
- 10 wines for under $16 that will impress at Christmas dinner
- Zach’s weekend picks for Louisville: If an event doesn’t have a Facebook page, does it make a sound?
- Zach’s weekend picks for Louisville: Lewis Black, make holiday cards
- 12 observations from nine months of pregnancy