Check out my Louisville.com and Examiner.com articles from August 2009.
- The Kentucky State Fair: Better than just fatty people eating fatty food (but let’s not dwell on the good)
- Divinity Rose tells her own story and helps others share theirs (tonight by way of zombies)
- Zach’s weekend picks for Louisville: Drink while dressed up as a zombie, drink at the zoo, drink while watching ‘Mad Men’
- Louisville area’s best upcoming concertsZach’s weekend picks for Louisville: Picnic with the pops, wear a little black dress, puke in your shoe
- Bake sale on Wednesday to help library recover from flood damage
- The Kentucky State Fair: Will it transcend fat people eating fatty food while competing for junk?
- Zach’s weekend picks for Louisville: Picnic with the pops, wear a little black dress, puke in your shoe
- Zach’s weekend picks for Louisville: Drink at M.A.M!Fest, drink with the Ale Club, drink with a singer/songwriter to the stars
- Louisville’s worst upcoming concerts
- Patrick A. brings the Judaism and punk to Louisville this weekend with Punk Torah and CAN!!CAN
- Zach’s weekend picks for Louisville: Drink Magic Hat, eat heirloom tomatoes, watch ‘Harold and Kumar’…near…White Castle
- Nimbus Couzin, owner of Ray’s Monkey House, to run for mayor of Louisville
- Storm, flood resources for Louisville
- Bobcat Goldthwait’s ‘World’s Greatest Dad’ is not for 13-year-olds or fetishists
- Bobcat Goldthwait talks (in a normal voice) about his ’embarrassing’ body of work, self-inflicted gunshot wounds to the face