Check out my Louisville.com and Examiner.com articles from July 2009.
- Zach’s weekend picks for Louisville: fire breather at Kaviar Gallery, BBQ festival, state parks book signing
- Dress for Success Louisville’s Little Black Dress Wines Soiree to mix good times with a good cause
- Keep your iPod or iPhone weird with these Louisville-related selections at Apple’s iTunes Store
- Louisville’s new downtown arena: A missed opportunity for local concessions
- Louisville’s Jeff Gaither’s ‘art for the criminally insane’ goes local, gets fine
- Cool down this summer with my gazpacho recipe
- Weekend highlights include ventriloquist Jeff Dunham and his dummy ‘Achmed, The Dead Terrorist’
- Ironically, Louisville’s Bastille Day celebrations are in Indiana
- Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp and Bob Dylan took their As I Lay Dying tour to Louisville Slugger Field
- Forecastle Festival Capt. J.K. McKnight and Official Branding Artist Jeff Gaither discuss art’s role in the event
- Old fashioned more than a drink this weekend as Bernheim, Farnsley-Moremen Landing and Baxter Theater hark to days of yore
- Louisville’s July festivals feature Forecastle, Lebowski, Jane Austen
- Mostly known for its music, Forecastle Festival also focuses on environmental activism
- Jazzyblu, Louisville’s new jazz club, opens tonight at Glassworks
- Fourth of July weekend in Louisville: Fireworks, festivals, music and baseball
- Louisville weekend events that won’t overwhelm your eardrums or patriotism
- Budget travel 101: 24 essentials for your travel day bag
- Budget travel 101: Grappa, penicillin and 8 other essentials to pack in your travel day bag
- Cacao Restaurant in Coral Gables, Fla., offers four-course wine dinner for $59 on July 2
- Budget Travel 101: What are airlines’ fees and policies for unaccompanied minors?
- Budget Travel 101: Where is the cleanest public bathroom near the National Mall in Washington, DC?
- Ritz-Carlton, Marriott use Twitter to share information, express sympathy after Jakarta bombs kill 6
- Budget Travel 101: What should I do when presented a $2,000 tab at a bar in Istanbul Turkey?
- Budget Travel 101: What should I do if my passport is lost or stolen?
- Europe’s biggest country music festival, Festival du Country Music in France, still ain’t Nashville