Here are my budget travel articles for Examiner.com from the last two weeks (I was traveling in Idaho last week and didn’t have the opportunity to update this site):
- The Bluebird Cafe: Be a voyeur of Nashville’s country music scene for the cost of a few drinks
- Book airfare this spring from Louisville, Cincinnati or Indianapolis for 50 percent off
- Nashville, it’s not Nashvegas—and that’s a good thing
- Goodbye travel guidebooks, hello Twitter TwiTrips, iPhone aps and Amazon Kindle?
- All-inclusive vacation to Mexico from Cincinnati includes unlimited booze on flight…spring break!
(And, while not an article for Examiner.com, here’s another website I created recently: Derby Home Rental LLC.)